Diazyme EZ Vitamin D Assay
The Diazyme EZ Vitamin D Assay is a direct particle-enhanced immunoturbidimetric assay. The assay’s proprietary reagents are designed to dissociate vitamin D from vitamin D binding proteins, found in serum or plasma specimens, while particles coated with anti-vitamin D antibodies bind to the dissociated vitamin D, thereby causing agglutination. This agglutination is detected as an absorbance change (700 nm), with the magnitude of the change being proportional to the quantity of total vitamin D in the sample. Specimen concentrations are determined by interpolation from a 5-point calibration curve prepared from calibrators of known concentrations.
Diazyme EZ Vitamin D Assay Kit Configuration:
Diazyme's Vitamin D assay kit contains 1 sample diluent and 2 liquid stable reagents and calibrator set. The intended use is for the quantitative determination of 25-(OH) D levels in serum or plasma, on validated automated chemistry analyzers, and for the assessment of Vitamin D sufficiency.
- The first and only 2-reagent Vitamin D assay for clinical chemistry analyzers
- Rapid throughput with approximately 300 tests/hour on most analyzers
- No sample pre-treatments or pre-dilution steps required
- Recognizes both 25-OH Vitamin D2 and D3 equally
- Traceability to NIST (SRM 972) and recovers DEQAS
- Good correlation to LC-MS/MS method
- Excellent assay precision (<10%)
- Wide assay dynamic range (7.6 – 147.8 ng/mL)
- Compatible with most clinical chemistry analyzers
U.S. Patent Number # 20180031581
Below is a general example of the assay test scheme and the specific application parameters for the Beckman AU 680 analyzer.
For technical questions, please call 858-455-4768 or email: email@example.com